I like to write my cleaning lists out on Sunday, so I know what my schedule is for the week. Plus, when I post them here, I feel all responsible and beholden to the Internet, like I must get my stuff done! So here’s what’s on my list:
- Monday: Weekly Home Blessing Hour + clean ensuite sink, counter & toilet + Kitten’s laundry
- Tuesday: Free Day (sitting the sister’s kids) + dust mop bedroom walls & wash ensuite walls + 1 load of laundry
- Wednesday: Paperwork Day + bathtub & tiles in ensuite bath + 1 load of laundry
- Thursday: Errand Day + wash bed pillows + 1 load (regular) laundry
- Friday: Free Day + wash bedroom & closet windows & sort sock drawer + 2 loads of laundry
This week in the Flylady zones is the Master suite, including the ensuite bathroom. It’s been a while since I’ve really scrubbed down the tub, so I’m looking forward to getting that nice and sparkling. I am also looking forward to getting rid of the dust on my dark brown walls – if you look close, you can actually SEE it. No wonder I feel congested in here!
I’m not tackling all of the things that need to be done this month. Other things that need to be done that I might get to (but if not, will be picked up next month) are: vacuuming the matress and spraying with dust mite spray, washing the duvet, vacuuming out the night stand and dresser drawers, making a Goodwill run from the stuff we don’t need in the closet, putting some “out-shrunk” clothes in my maternity bin, vacuuming out the closet under the laundry bins, and trying to vacuum behind the dresser (somewhat impossible).
What’s on your list this week? Is it just to survive your very busy week? Is it to cook meals for your family? To study for a big test? You can do whatever you set your mind to (wow, was that full of CHEESE or what?)!