Last night I did a heck of a lot of NOTHING!!! Well, I did some things, and this is what:
1. I planned my Sunday School lesson so I can pass it off to someone else, as we won’t be in church on Sunday (we’ll be in Toronto, catching our planes).
2. I watched America’s Next Top Model *.
3. I had a bath.
4. I finished Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner**.
5. I read a few pages in my new Baby Book by Dr. Sears.
6. And I went to bed.
I handed Rob a plate and said “INVISIBLE SUPPER!!!” and he was sad. Then I put pot pies in the oven and all was good. I even cut up some frozen cake to eat. Yum.
* Yes, I watch this show. Yes, I actually enjoy it. Sometimes, we watch it together, and we talk about who Rob thinks should win. I’m kind of glad that Brittney’s gone. I thought that she took gorgeous pictures, but I thought she just looked awkward and uncomfortable the rest of the time. It’s too bad – she was a really pretty girl… but she didn’t even get booked ONCE after her go-see. ::shakes head:: That’s pretty bad. We think it will come down to Renee or Natasha. Unless Jaslene surprises us, but we kind of doubt it. I like Renee, I guess. There isn’t a girl that I LOVE and really want to win, unlike other seasons.
** This book was awesome. I don’t know if it’s just because I’m pregnant and all that, but seriously? I freaking loved it. I think I’ll buy it, even. I really felt like it had run the gambit with me – it made me laugh, made me want to cry, and I was definitely able to relate to the different characters (in different ways, of course). Anyway. It was excellent, and I loved it. I’m now on to Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson. We’ll see how it goes – I’m not expecting great things.